ANTIQUE ROYAL MASONIC MEDAL FOR GIRLS STERLING SILVER GILT ENAMEL BOXED 30's
Antique STEWARD ROYAL MASONIC MEDAL FOR GIRLS. Sterling Silver Enamel & Gilt medal 1930s Box. ANTIQUE STEWARD 1930 ROYAL MASONIC INSTITUTION FOR GIRLS. IN STERLING / SILVER GILT ENAMEL MEDAL HALLMARKED BIRMINGHAM. Superb fine artwork made by George Kenning & Spencer Ltd Regalia Manufacturers London.
The makers' name is stamped on the back of the gilded medal as well in the lid of the blue velvet box. The Masonic medal is hallmarked on the back with GK&S G. The metal sterling silver weight is 24 grams. Measurements of the medal: 4 1/5 CM 1 1/5'' diameter the blue hardcover box Cm (5'') long cm x 3'' approx. Therese is stunning fine silver and gilded artwork with fine enamel work by GK & S REGALIA.
MANUFACTURES in its original presentation box. Overall the medal is in fantastic and in mint condition. SUPERB RARE MASONIC MEDAL FOR THE COLLECTORS. OF MASONIC ART NOT TO BE MISSED! This item is in the category "Antiques\Silver\Sterling". The seller is "towers539" and is located in this country: AU. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- STERLING SILVER MEDAL: SILVER GILDED MASONS MEDAL
- Pattern: Royal
- Composition: Sterling
- Originating Region: England
- Material: Silver
- MASONS MEDAL: MASONIC GIRLS MEDAL ORIGINAL BOX
- HALLMARKED STERLING SILVER MEDAL: STERLING SILVER GILT MEDAL MASONS
- Brand: MASONIC GIRLS MEDAL
- Product Type: MASONS SILVER Medals
- Era: 1930s
- Style: Antique
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- ART DECO SILVER MEDAL: 1930'S GILTED MEDAL
- MASONIC GIRLS MEDAL: BOX MASONS MEDAL